Black Hole Impact
3 months product warranty
- Mosquitoes find their prey by following the smell of carbon dioxide (CO2) released on human breath. Black Hole mosquito trap can mimic breath odor with reaction. Photocatalysis Occurred from the reaction between UVA light shining on the titanium dioxide (TiO2) coated in the machine. causing carbon dioxide (CO2) to attract mosquitoes
- The mosquitoes will be sucked into the mosquito storage box below. and dries up in 24 hours.
- No electric shock, no problem with burning smell which makes the next mosquitoes afraid to come near, no sound, no smell, no smoke.
- The body is made of high quality ABS plastic material.
- High quality fan motor noiseless
- With light sensor When using sensor mode The machine will start automatically at night. and stop working automatically in the middle because the sensor can detect light
- There is a lamp mode for use as a normal lamp. and mosquito trapping mode for trapping mosquitoes
Products in the set include
- 1 mosquito trap
- User Manual
- warranty card
how to use
- Install the machine in a location near the mosquito source.
- not installed near people Because the smell from the human body will attract mosquitoes better, preventing mosquitoes from entering the device.
- proper installation distance Keep about 2 foot from the ground.
- Plug in the power, turn on the switch to start the machine.
- Running the machine continuously for at least 4 hours at a time, especially at night will greatly reduce the number of mosquitoes.
- should be installed inside the building away from flammable objects
- Install out of reach of children and pets.
- The device should not be turned on for more than 24 hours in a row.
- Do not use a damp cloth to wipe the inside of the machine.
- If there is a problem with the machine, the machine should not be dismantled and repaired by yourself.